Reiki means “Universal Life Force Energy”. It is the Life Force Energy which, when gently directed by a practitioner, can bring balance into the body, mind, and spirit. It brings ease and relaxation where there is stress, allowing healing to occur naturally. With regular treatments, well-being and balance is continuously nourished.
Reiki pronounced Ray-Key is a non-invasive therapy, which complements conventional medicine, enhancing the body’s natural healing process, and increasing the effectiveness of other treatments.
Reiki can ~
- Relieve and reduce pain ~ acute or chronic
- Prevent the deepening of tension in the body and mind
- Nourish cells for optimal maintenance and / or regeneration
- Reduces stress and promotes relaxation
- Raise or lower energy levels
- Supports and maintains the immune system
- Relieves allergy symptoms
- Reduce nausea associated with pregnancy, or side effects from medication, chemotherapy, radiation or other medical treatments. The side effects of these treatments are greatly minimized.
- Release emotional energy blocks held in the body
- Brings body, mind, spirit, and emotions into balance to promote harmony.
Reiki treatments are also helpful in preparing for all medical procedures. It has been found that people who have a Reiki treatment prior to surgery, medical, and dental work approach the experience with less apprehension and tension, therefore less stress on the body before, during, and after the procedure. The body will heal faster on all levels with fewer complications and medications will be more effective.
Reiki is extremely effective for anyone going through any sort of chemotherapy or radiation. The side effects of these treatments are greatly minimized. Cost of a one hour Reiki Session is $75.
Mystics By The Sea
394 New Haven Ave.
mysticsbythesea.net / 203.980.6272